At St Anthony's we are privileged to work in a modern, well-equipped learning environment.
With federal government and school funding, each grade at St Anthony's is working in newly renovated and constructed classrooms. These spaces, which support our focus on contemporary learning, help us in our goal to improve the learning outcomes for every student.
Our modern facilities include:
- large, bright and flexible learning spaces for all grades, including breakout spaces for small group work
- covered outdoor learning areas attached to classrooms
- a modern library resource centre in the midst of our learning environment
- a kitchen for student cooking activities in our kindergarten learning space
- an audio-visual studio, including facilities for radio broadcasting
- a multi-purpose room facility, providing open breakout space for a range of school activities
- hard and grass playground areas, a friendship garden and a large shaded area for school assemblies and gatherings
- high-speed internet connections with site-wide wireless network technology
- modern computer hardware and peripherals
- display systems, including interactive whiteboards in all learning spaces
- an Out of School Hours Care Centre